Vacancy on the Planning Commission – 1 Seat
The Planning Commission now has one (1) vacant seat due to the expired term of one commissioner.
If you are a resident of the City of San Carlos and interested in serving on the City’s Planning Commission, applications are being accepted at this time.
- Making recommendations on the City’s General Plan for future development
- Make reports of its findings and recommendations to the City Council
- Review and act on proposals for development applications in San Carlos
- Initiate Zoning Code (Title 18) reviews of the San Carlos Municipal Code
- Review and act upon applications including Zoning Changes, Variances and Conditional Use Permits
Applying for the Commission Opening
Please call the City Clerk at (650) 802-4219 for an application, pick one at the City Clerk’s office, City Hall, 600 Elm Street, Second Floor, San Carlos, Second Floor, or download and complete the application forms below:
- Application Form – Planning Commission (Adobe Acrobat Format, 15 Kb)
- Supplemental Questionnaire – Planning Commission
- Guidelines for Community Service – Planning Commission
Deadline for receipt of applications in the City Clerk’s Office is Friday, February 18, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. Interviews have tentatively been scheduled with the City Council for Monday, February 28, 2011.