For the past few years I have been working very hard to constantly mold the San Carlos Blog into a site which provides pertinent real estate information and advice as well as offering a venue for discussion of relevant community issues. In order to do this, the site has gone through a few revisions. However, the product never hit my ideal version. Finally, I think I may have made substantial progress. In early January 2010, the San Carlos Blog will be transformed into your one-stop-shop for anything and everything San Carlos. For the past two months I have been working closely with a company called My Tech Opinion in order to create a brand new site which will completely revamp the San Carlos Blog site. My Tech Opinion is regarded as world leader in this particular market niche. We are not going to give away all of the bells and whistles, however the site will:
* Be a complete education on San Carlos real estate and community issues.
* Have a cutting edge theme which will make the site much more appealing and easy to use.
* Allow users to drill down into each of the six San Carlos Area neighborhoods for advanced data.
* All users will have instant access to having many of their San Carlos real estate needs answered right on the spot.
* Feature a community postings section.
* Video postings section. Have a fantastic San Carlos video? Post it. We will do the same. We have been working hard over the past four months filming some outstanding San Carlos videos!
* Feature a program which will allow all San Carlos businesses to stay connected to residents.
* Allow you to connect to the San Carlos Blog and others through all types of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Ping, Skype and many more!
* Receive relevant advice on all issues facing San Carlos home buyers and sellers, including strategies and advice on avoiding pitfalls.
The above is just a sampling of what is to come. Thank you for continuing to visit the San Carlos Blog and I will look forward to comments on the new site as soon as it is live. We believe we will have the new site up in early January 2010.