Howard Park, or Area 353, is located in the middle of San Carlos
Advantages to living in Howard Park:
- Currently has the highest resale of all San Carlos Areas
- Has heavy hitting streets on resale such as Knoll, Elizabeth, Carmelita, Morse, etc.
- Burton Park is in Howard Park
- Easily walk to Laurel Street
Disadvantages to living in Howard Park:
- You do not get as much house for your money
- Parts of Howard Park can be congested at times
Statistics for the past 6 months:
- Total number of homes sold: 10
- Average list price: $1,743,461
- Average sales price: $1,889,800
- Average price per square foot: $1,023
Get your San Carlos real estate information straight from the top! Bob Bredel is the #1 San Carlos Realtor for 2010-2016 for San Carlos properties total gross volume.